Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 4 and 10....Day 5 and 11....

Day 4 - A Stranger -
Matt and I were at Disney World a few weeks ago and I was battling a rough cold. We found a sunny spot and I laid down on my jacket and just relaxed. It was a wonderful day to be outside and the park was hopping. The woman in the background of this photo intrigued us. We called her "Caftan Lady". We discussed her posture, her flowing caftan and her hat for some time so I had to get a picture of her.

Day 10 - Self Portrait -
Me and Gray - January 2012 - We were in D.C. for a cousin's wedding. 

Ok, now that I've made up for yesterday, here are today and the 5th day photos:

Day 5 - 10 a.m. -

10 a.m. Thanksgiving morning at Grandma's house. Biscuits, ham, bacon, quiche, eggs, cinnamon rolls, fruit, chocolate gravy and grits souffle all await us on the counter buffet.

Day 11 - Makes You Happy -

Goofy, impromptu Sunday night parties with good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment