Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 28 - Money

This was a hard one. I mean, I don't really go around taking photos of actual money. And I'm not sure I'd want to. Even if I was trying to make it look artistic. (Plus, is a true artistic photo of money possible? Seems like it will just end up looking like a stock photo or clip art that folks use in PowerPoints for boring business presentations.)

So, as I looked through my photos and thought about money I realized that most of my photos were of people and experiences that were important to me. And you really can't put a price on things like that. They are priceless.

So here is a collection of photos of people and things I consider priceless. 

Editor's Note: I pared down the selection by only using photos from my phone. If I hadn't I would have ended up posting almost every photo I have.


Sleepy Puppy.

Goofy Hubby.

Running with friends for a good cause.

My Dearest and Me.

Happy Baby.

Sister and soon to be Brother in law!

Family, Flowers and smiles despite tears.

Glad to be together.

Protecting the home front.

Out to dinner.

Weekend getaway.

Aunt Andrea. The best dog aunt!

A photo of a photo - Me, Cousins and My PawPaw.

Me and Bradly.

Four Generations, Momma, Grandma, Granny and Me.

MawMaw, PawPaw and little bitty me.

Me and my sister.

Late night at Bush Gardens - Bob, Matt and Jon.

Halloween Party - Jessica, Heather and Me.
(Sally, Greek Goddess and Cleopatra.)

Robert and Steve during the Iron Bowl (He's a FL fan)

Daddy during the Iron Bowl. He always wears the 22 jersey with his name on the back. I added the forehead tattoo.
(Obviously Bama was winning or he never would have agreed to these shenanigans.)

Me and Gray snuggling.
 Priceless. ALL of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment